Save the Oceans
SAVE THE OCEANS
Ten things that you could do to help save the oceans from environmental harm.
1. Recycle plastic
2. Don't Litter in the Oceans or Seas
3. Be environmentally conscious by reducing your carbon footprint.
4. Donate to causes that clean up the oceans
5. Read and learn about oceans and seas, and recognize the challenges that exist.
6. Use alternative fuels and energy sources that reduce pollution.
7. Recycle gray water and re-use.
8. Understand the concept of sustainability.
9. Avoid or negate harmful practices on ships that hurt marine life.
10. Tell co-workers about practicing techniques that reduce harm to oceans and seas.